A Thousand Days of Praise: Day 71  

Posted by Sarah Forbes in







141, for unexpected blessings that come in the midst of trials

reflection on what God is teaching me today:



Blessings are like buried treasures hidden among the trials of everyday life.Don't let anger, frustration, or bitterness keep you from finding God's blessings.

I'd hate to miss God's blessings because  I was too busy pouting that He hadn't given me exactly what I wanted, how I wanted and in the way I wanted... If I act that way I start sounding like a spoiled little child, rather than the maturing, fruitful Christian that I so yearn to be.








This entry was posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment